Monday, April 16, 2007

working again...

For those folks who were worried because The Journey was "out of order" ... rest assured it is slowly returning to working order.......

The problem started when i realized i had gotten away from the raison d'ĂȘtre of this blog.. it was not set up to please other people.. it was not set up to see how many people would come.. it was not set up to be a popularity contest...........

This morning i revamped the look.. (about time too as the second anniversary of this blog is April 28th) and revamped my attitude.

This Journey is about the ups and downs of my relationship with the world around me... both the vanilla world and the BDSM world.. If you want to read fairy tales of flogged subbies getting loads of sex and giving loads of blow jobs and living happily ever after in some fairy tale BDSM land then i suggest you look elsewhere.. this blog is about my life.. the good the bad and the ugly.




11 comments:

  1. well for me it felt better what about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. welllllllll .. it is just a first post.. i will reserve judgment until i post something a little more substantial......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:45 pm

    good to see you back! I like the new look. nice.

    Take care...come see me in my corner sometime....

    ~martha
    fit2btied.soulfully-spoken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Waiting to hear you speak your truth without reservation.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:10 pm

    I love reading your ups and downs, and all about your vanilla and BDSM life.. both you and Sir.

    alluring red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:20 am

    i like the new look, and glad to see you back. I do enjoy reading you, but you're quite right. you write for you (and your Master).. no one else.

    *hugs*

    keth
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:27 am

    I have a feeling many bloggers who's original motivation was to explore their submissiveness, their connection with bdsm and the world around them reach this point occasionally. I know I have a couple of times, and when that's happened going 'back to basics' has not only refocussed my writing but me too.

    Definitely not to please other people, not a popularity contest, just a way of charting our personal journeys.

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As it should be Littleone.

    Glad to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The good, the bad, and the ugly, huh? Exactly what are you saying about W.?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to thank everyone for their comments and support.....

    i do believe every once in a while one should do some "house cleaning" and dump a whole mess of crap... and move forward with a lighter step... that is what i am hoping to do from here on in.. (well till the next time)

    AND Buffalo - good to see the cheeky you is still hanging about in the shadows.. as for W.. well i ain't telling.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:52 pm

    Nice work on the revamping... the colours are very soft, and I like your header...
    I'm glad you resolved you own issues... about the reason to be of your blog... I have to admit that I often wonder why I keep mine... and at some moments, destoyed it all... because of frustration about having so rarely something 'interesting' to write about... People often compare blogs to journals... but I don't think it have something to do at all... a journal is always private, or if shared, it would be to one from one... so, yes... we take consciouness of the readers... and maybe loose some spontaneity...
    I wish you are here to stay!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts