Friday, July 26, 2013

Sunny Day






Was a sunny day
Not a cloud was in the sky
Not a negative word was heard
From the peoples passing by
Was a sunny day
All the birdies in the trees
And the radio’s singing song
All the favorite melodies
Paul Simon

 Yes today is indeed a "sunny day".  And it came about because of a spanking.... yup a spanking!!  weird eh??? 

Well I find it weird.  I was thinking yesterday afternoon - after the spanking and 2 orgasms - how weird it was.  How a spanking can change my mindset drastically.

First I had worked hard to trash the feelings of not being a good subbie - over the dinner episode - by myself - and I had done a good job.  And I had  that warm glow that comes from serving W and knowing my place.

BUT

add a spanking and it's as though my position as W's submissive is re-affirmed.  It's as though a spanking  re-affirms that W sees me as his submissive.  It's not me myself and I doing this - but it is a combined effort - the two of us. 

shrug - ok - it probably all sounds a bit weird - I admit it - but weird or not - it gives me warm fuzzies and an "all's right with the world" kind of feeling.   

Weekly - biweekly -  hell daily spankings sound like a GREAT idea to me.. keep me grounded - keep me in my place - keep the sun shining and no clouds in the sky !! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, daily spankings sounds great, as long as the energy and the mood is right. I would like that too :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts