Wednesday, June 02, 2021

4 years

 

We had a little celebration last night........ 4 years ago - June 1 2017... I moved in with Sir Steve.  That is 1,461 days or 35,084 hours or 2,105,055 minutes.  

and it feels like yesterday.  and it feels like forever.

It was a celebration of our love and mutual respect...... 

I wanted to get Sir Steve something special - I bought him a pocket watch (he loves watches!) and the inscription spoke to my heart.............

 

Here's to a life time together.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    This really made me smile :) I love that you celebrated moving in together and love the pocket watch. Such a beautiful inscription. Happy 4 years, congratulations:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pocket watch - what a fine idea. We also celebrate the day Ron and I moved in together. Here;s to many more happy years together.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift, especially for someone who loves watches. Congratulation on your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Happy anniversary!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I hope that your happiness together continues for a long time to come

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I'm late, I've been *stuck*... lol. Congratulations! Here's to many many more years of togetherness!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts