Wednesday, August 07, 2019

The 3 Birthday Weekend

What a weekend we had........ I managed to produce 3 Birthdays!!!!

Birthday #1 




was at my youngest daughter's -- the real surprise one...... AND I am pleased to say we got him we really did!!  Youngest daughter and husband planned an oriental birthday dinner that was to die for -- damn it was good....... 

Birthday #2 



was Sunday with Sir Steve's parents. They were here Sunday and Monday.  It was a busy time for me cooking mostly -- but visiting too..... 

Birthday #3 was on Monday -- 




his mother brought down a cake for Sir Steve and Sir Steve's father (his birthday is this coming Sunday) it would have been nice if she had told me -- it would have taken some of the pressure of having 2 cakes off my shoulder -- but then she doesn't confer with me about much....... le sigh.

Yesterday the lil one and I went to town to do the groceries and laundry - and last night I died........ too many people too much stuff going on I was done like dinner!!

Needless to say with all that partying and people Sir Steve and I had no alone time... double big sigh........ such is vanilla life......... BUT he had a good weekend with family and friends and that's what really counts!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I'm so glad Sir Steve had a fabulous birthday weekend. Wow,3 parties and 3 cakes, lucky guy! You will eating cake for a while lol, they all look awesome:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts