Thursday, August 08, 2019

Taking Care of Business








Last week I had a couple of things come to my attention that I decided to handle as a post........... I was not ignoring those of you who asked me questions (grinning) just procrastinating.

Last week I talked about this online counselling program my doctor suggested I sign up for...... it is only for patients in Ontario.  Some of you showed some interest and asked for more information.  IF you still want it - I will gladly send it to you via email.  You can contact me via the contact form on the right hand side of this page :)  I promise to answer you as soon as I have 5 minutes to myself with my computer.

On a more personal note.......... 

Over the last couple of weeks or so...... an old friend showed up in my comment section.  Spankedhortic I was so delighted to see you again!!  Welcome back old friend :)  (if I may be bold enough to call you that) ........ do you have a blog up and running again?? If you do can you pop me a comment or email with the url -- I miss hearing your news ........... 

Now it's time to go play with the lil one for a few hours before she heads back to Mommy dearest........ 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I hope you are finding the online counseling helpful. Yes Spankedhortic has a blog up an running again:)

    spankedhortic.wordpress.com

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi morningstar,

    Spankedhortic's blog is:

    https://spankedhortic.wordpress.com/

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it if you are bold enough :) I just read your comment on my blog so I look forward to seeing you around. Take care and good luck with the counselling.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check out the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts