Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Good Times

I'm a little late with my Monday Morning Report on the weekend activities.....


 Sir Steve and I went to the Dragon Boat races......... 



to be honest I was a little disappointed.  I had this image of elaborate boats with dragon heads.  BUT there were 4 boats total that the teams shared and they really weren't anything that spectacular. 



After about an hour we headed over to the Poutine Fest for lunch.

I had the popcorn chicken poutine.......



Sir Steve had the cheeseburger poutine......

  
both were pretty good - if you like greasy food 



Sunday afternoon Sir Steve and I had a 'nap' which around our campsite is code for 'we're going to go fuck now' (cheeky grin) don't come knocking......... 

And before we knew it  it was Monday and back to work...............only about 3 weeks left at the campsite (though we do spend weekends in September)  The summer has really flown by...........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar, sounds like a great weekend, and a wonderful way to end the weekend:)

    Shame the dragon boat races were a bit disappointing. Hmm, not too sure about the poutine. I hadn't heard of it before reading it on your blog.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts