Thursday, August 01, 2019

OH SHIT !! OH SHIT !!








Picture this if you will............

9pm Monday night -- Sir Steve and I are sitting on the deck enjoying the sunset .... and Sir Steve says " go to the bedroom - strip naked and lie on the bed"..  (why do I always get the giggles and feel shy when he tells me that?!)

Not 5 minutes later found me naked and on the bed as ordered.  

Sir Steve started spanking my bare ass........ slowly at first then building up speed and intensity........ god it was amazing !!  I was squeaking "OH SHIT OH SHIT ... fuck fuck fuck !!"  He never missed a beat......  I know I had 2 orgasms just from the spanking.. and it felt as though my world had been righted on it's axis once again....... 

Life is good when THE man spanks my ass....... 

2 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar *smiling*

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the bum to brain connection ... it seems to work every time :>)) ... nj

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts