Thursday, June 14, 2018

Long Week






It's been a long week and it's only Thursday!!

I have been existing on less than 800 calories a day -- liquid diet -- so I can rest my body and let it heal.  It's been rough..... very rough.

More than once this week I thought if I lived alone this would be so much easier -- no one would worry about me -- I wouldn't push myself so people wouldn't worry -- AND I wouldn't have been cooking yummy food that I don't dare touch.

I can't talk to Sir Steve about any of this .......... cause I can't.

So I wrote him an email that he'll stumble across probably tonite...... 

and hopefully by next week -- as I slowly add foods to my diet and increase my calorie intact -- my mood and my energy will improve.......... 

1 comment:

  1. (((Hugs))) Morningstar, I hate to say it, but I really think you should see the doctor and get it checked out. I'm glad you sent Sir Steve the email.

    Sending positive vibes and hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts