Thursday, June 28, 2018

Foggy








The side effects to this medicine I am on are pretty horrific...... I am having trouble focusing on anything....... I am exhausted and achy ..... I have a constant low level headache .....I have the Y U C K Y metallic taste in my mouth 24/7 ...... and I have nausea and loss of appetite

They have now put me on probiotics  to try and help my gut ...... fun part is I have to take my antibiotics with food and I have to take the probiotics with food AND I can't take them together.......AND they both have to be taken 3 times a day....... 

One ray of hope -- the pain in my gut is gone .... and I can lie on my left side! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Morningstar, I feel so much for you and hope once this ghastly phase is over you are feeling much 100% better. Get plenty of fluids and rest. Multiple meds that need to be taken with food is hard to manage.

    So glad the pain has now gone. A definite good sign!

    (((hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there....there is some improvements and some things just take time...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take lots of little meal breaks, Morningstar ... happy for you that the pain is gone. Hope that the meds do their thing quickly ... hugs ... nj

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts