Monday, June 25, 2018

Scared







For the last 3 weeks I have tried to pretend that there was nothing seriously wrong with my body.......... 

have I told you I HATE doctors?

For 3 weeks I have tried all the home remedies that have worked in the past..... 

have I told you I HATE doctors??

For 3 weeks I have lied to myself that I was getting better....... 

have I told you I HATE doctors?

This weekend I had to admit I wasn't getting better -- I feel like crap.

have I told you I HATE doctors? 

This morning I am going to the clinic......... 

AND

I am scared ....... really scared.

9 comments:

  1. Aww, sending huge (((hugs))) and positive vibes Morningstar. I know it's scary, but you are doing the right thing. I'm so glad you are going to the doctor.

    Will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today, Morningstar. I will be thinking of you all day. Let us know what the diagnosis is. Your readers care about you.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..I share your feelings about docs...knowing...and taking steps to get better...are better than scared. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fingers crossed for you here... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well, Morningstar. You are making the right decision to go to the Dr ... hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. Sending positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything went well at the doctors.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good vibes to you! With Sir remember you are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts