Tuesday, October 03, 2017

R.I.P.






I learned some shocking news last night/early this morning.

A while back (two years?? can't remember now) I was involved in a poly relationship with 'DaddyDom'........ he had another female partner.  

Things went south between the 3 of us pretty damn quickly actually and she blocked me on Fetlife -- and he and I ended our relationship.


She contacted me on FL to tell me that she had gone to his house early yesterday morning and found him dead. I was in shock.  This man was my biggest motivator to eat properly and go to the gym regularly (when I started) he was an ex-gym teacher and very health conscious and gung-ho about keeping fit........ and he was dead ??!!!

It seems no matter what one does -- when it's your time -- it's your time


R.I.P. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. There are things that we don’t have control in life for sure. I’m really believing now that things happen for a reason.

    Nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts