Friday, October 06, 2017

A Moment in Time







Yesterday Sir Steve gave me more instructions before meeting him at the gym.

It was almost a repeat of the other day.... I got out of my car carrying the gym bag and walked to him.  He pulled me in close for a kiss -- and a grope.  I was grinning at him... he, on the other hand, missed the 'evidence' and was scowling at me a little bit... 

As we turned from the embrace to walk towards the gym... a car honked. We both turned and scanned the parked cars.   In the front window facing us was the hand heart sign............. pretty much like this...........



We both grinned and continued our walk to the gym hand in hand.  But whoever that person was who took 2 minutes to 'cheer' on our love - they made our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts