Thursday, October 05, 2017

It's Finally Coming Together






It has been an on going battle -- but seriously I think I am winning the war.

After Sir Steve boxed up all the ex's crap -- AND moved it out to the back shed -- I could finally see what still needed to be sorted and filed, cleaned and scrubbed.

I attacked the lil one's room - we had reached a compromise -- all the 'baby' toys I moved to the basement SO should she decide she wants to play with them we can haul them upstairs (I don't expect that to happen EVER)...... she spent the whole afternoon Tuesday playing with all her 'new' toys and loving the pictures on the walls and believe it or not -- the tidiness.

There wasn't a whole lot left for me to do - just a last bit of sorting and tidying -- 

ET VOILA

the house is now pretty close to my standards (cheeky grin)

Now to get ready to entertain family here for Thanksgiving.......... (Canadian Thanksgiving for my non-Canadian friends is this weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts