Monday, October 02, 2017

Feeling Neutral






We had a good weekend -- mostly slow and steady.  I had hoped the 'Sadist' would come to visit on Saturday night........ but unfortunately as we went to bed Sir Steve developed a migraine.  

Sunday we went to a family birthday --- middle grandson turned 11 !!  Sir Steve managed to get the lil one back in time to take her.  It was fun watching her playing and laughing with the other kids.  She is quite a character.

I told Sir Steve I was gonna wear black thongs and a black bra to the party -- and told him in a cheeky way -- that every time he looked at me at the party he would picture the thongs and bra under my dress.  I also told him that on the way home I was gonna slip out of the thongs.  He grinned and said I have this way about keeping things fresh and interesting.

BUT I don't think he really believed I would do it.

At 7:30 as we're heading down the highway - the lil one fast asleep in the back of the dark car.... I lifted my hips and wiggled out of the thong.  Sir Steve glanced over at me with that grin on his face -- the one I haven't learned to read yet..........

I popped the thongs in my purse and we continued driving without a word.

Unfortunately -- keeping things fresh and interesting doesn't always translate into 'fun and games' -- shrug 

I am thinking I need to shelve 'expectations' ....... and try and learn to just go with the flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts