Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Bit of This 'n That

Well I was at the clinic before 8am and the line up was out the door.  However they have a neat way of handling walk in's here .... They took my name and information and told me I could go home and come back around 9:00ish.  I saw the doctor just after 9:30 and came home with antibiotics and an inhaler.  With any luck I should be feeling more like myself in a few days.

Over the last few blogs there have been some questions thrown out there in the comment section ..... I thought I would answer them today....

On 'Coming Together' Hermoine said she thought I would have given up my apartment and moved in with Sir Steve.  I doubt that will ever happen officially.  If I keep a separate address then the government won't ever see us as married and won't screw around with our income and taxes.  AND yes it is a bit of a bolthole -- somewhere I can escape to if I need a quiet space/ safe space.

On the same entry Selkie (grinning and waving) asked if Miss Ashes was living here with us.  Oh yes!!  She moved in in June for supposedly a few days -- but she made herself totally at home here .... bosses the dog around and has fallen in love with Sir Steve and his nightly snuggles.  AND despite my best efforts to keep her out of the lil one's room she is having a love affair with the pink unicorn rug in her room..........


And on 'Clean Slate'  kethry paid me a compliment by telling me to use my decorating skills on this place and make it ours... she made me smile ... AND now that it's all coming together it does have my touch for sure..... I do consult with Sir Steve before doing anything -- but still I am showing through.  

Now my energy has run out and I am gonna curl up and heal......  

3 comments:

  1. kethry6:42 am

    Glad it made you smile - I do think that the absolute best form of revenge is to *succeed* in whatever it is you want to do!! I can see, in your photographs, your home coming together for you both, and it will continue to do so, especially once you beat the bug!

    *huggss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of Miss Ashes on the rug. You will makethe apartent your own soon, I expect. You have such a talent for decorating.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you get better soon!! This bug is really kicking your ass - hope your Sir is getting better too - and thanks for the LOVELY pic of that sweet cat! So glad to hear she settled in!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts