Friday, September 02, 2016

Positive Re-enforcement



I had a little chat with his wife recently -- and I mentioned that I had put on 4 ounces.  I was stressing as only I can.  A couple of days later Hands brought it up with me -- quietly, no lecture just quiet words of encouragement.  I promised him I would try very hard not to stress over it -- and that I would work really hard not to spiral out of control -- after all -- I realized "part of my job as a submissive is to keep myself healthy for him" and I told him that.

I didn't think much more about the chat....... but I did keep eating my 3 meals a day -- and not over exercising (too much) 

Yesterday when Hands and I were chatting he just said in passing "I am proud of the way you handled the 4 ounces".  Just like that -- no fuss -- just - I'm proud of you.  And I realized how often I hear those words.  It's amazing how good those words make me feel..... and how much easier it is to do the things Hands wants me to -- or just to do the things I know I should do....... because he  quietly notices and re-enforces my positive behaviour/attitude.  He makes me feel valued and respected and more importantly he makes me feel "seen" .........


2 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    How did you manage to find you you gained four ounces? My scale only does pounds. Do you weigh yourself on a kitchen scale? That's the equivalent of a half cup of water. You could lose that weight with just one pee or poop.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione

    My scales weigh in pounds and ounces ..... and I weigh myself every morning -- and yeah I know it is obsessive -- I am working on this obsessive attitude towards weight -- but it isn't as easy as it sounds :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts