Monday, September 26, 2016

Best Laid Plans


Drove to visit the grandkids on Friday -- and had plans to take middle grandson out for a "hot date" with grandma for his birthday -- a shopping trip and lunch -- had to be poutine!

Well we got some tshirts picked out that he loved -- and were trying on plaid long sleeved shirts when he went as white as a ghost and said "I don't feel well - I think I am gonna throw up" ... I had just enough time to grab a garbage can.  

Thus ended our "hot date".  Grandson has a rain date for another lunch date for poutine with Grandma.

I was back home here in Kingston by late afternoon -- and started getting food prepared for the BDSM family picnic on Sunday noon.

By 11:30 Sunday morning I had the car packed up with food and picnic supplies and was back on the road heading west.  The weather cooperated in that it wasn't raining -- but dear lord it was cold!!

By the time I had found the picnic spot -- unloaded the car -- helped set up the area -- I just wanted a nap.  What fun I was!!  I did get to visit with Hands and his family -- and the others who came out -- and then it was time to load up the car and head east down the highway again.

I got home exhausted.  On the drive home I started to really - seriously - consider it might be time to move.  Most of my friends/social life is one hour west of me....... 

Maybe it's time to consider a Plan B -- or is it Plan K by now??? One thing I DO know -- today's plan is for a quiet day -- time to re-examine -- rest -- and recharge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts