Wednesday, September 28, 2016

More Authentic Me





I have had another revelation?? epiphany?? I don't know what to call it -- but I am doing the happy dance all over the place.

It started last spring when Angel talked me into trying on a size 14 sundress.  I have bought and worn size 14/16 all summer long and didn't see any difference.

I did know I had to buy new winter clothes cause last year's clothes were size 22 (yeah I have lost that much weight!) and literally fall off of me.  I have been reluctant to shop -- still struggling with sizing and my reflection.  

Then - I don't even really know when it happened - but I saw an indent where my waist is... I felt hip bones I didn't even know I had.  And just like that size 14/16 meant something!

I ordered some winter clothes yesterday -- and did a happy dance all day long........ 




 








 

and under this one -- these leggings




and for anyone interested -- the voices didn't say a word -- not one word!

1 comment:

  1. Cute clothes! Congratulations on the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts