This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Messsage
About two weeks ago I guess it was - I received an email from a friend / acquaintance. I had just rsvp'd that I wouldn't be attending a discussion group.
The email basically said that despite what I thought / felt - this might be the very best time for me to attend. I kept thinking how does he know what the best time is??? but I went .......... and the "old me" started to reappear... the bratty me.. the cheeky me... and I laughed along with everyone and realized that there was more to life than going to the gym and sitting at the computer working........ a whole BIG world had been waiting for me to reappear and re-discover my place in it.
And life has kinda started to move along again...... play time this weekend - another meeting this week of a new group getting started...... and lo and behold I was made a group leader! (not sure how much of an "honour" that is - grinning - they need workers and I am a worker!) BUT despite my thoughts that I would never see the BDSM side of my life again - here I am more active/busy than I have been in a LONG long time.....
And that is a good thing - a very good thing!
All thanks to what I affectionately am calling my "message in a bottle" ..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After a few years of estrangement from my family - of missed birthdays and holidays - we have all been working very hard to mend the ...
-
The doctor said it was the flu....... a bad case of the flu.. she gave me pills to stop the mystery pain... she shooed me back to work. Do i...

You certainly are making me smile this week.
ReplyDeletexo
mini me