Thursday, June 04, 2020

What do You Miss?





Over the last month or so I have been seeing meme after meme - and news broadcasters asking - "What do you miss the most during this period of restrictions?"  "What is the first thing you are going to do when the restrictions are lifted?"

AND I have thought about it... and can honestly say (other than getting a good haircut) there is nothing I am missing and absolutely nothing I am gonna rush out and do.  For me there is a feeling of safety being locked up in our lil bubble -  ya know?  It boggles my mind how people are planning their next trip - their next concert outing - I wonder how they can be so blase about the whole thing... so relaxed that some people are even planning cruises (cause ya know the cruise lines are offering FANTASTIC deals now!)

So today instead of asking what's going on in your part of the world -- I would like to know what's the first thing you are gonna do when the restrictions are lifted.... are you even a little bit worried about venturing out into the world again???

8 comments:

  1. SEX. and cuddling. And a good massage. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you. I'm perfectly happy here in my house. I am excited to get my hair cut tomorrow, but other than that - I'm good. I do like going to a good restaurant and eating with friends. But I'm not ready to rush out and do it. I also like to go out to get a few new shirts and shorts, but again it's not a burning desire within me.

    One thing I do truly miss is visiting with Nick family on Sundays. We've gone nearly every Sunday since before we were married. We've all been taking his dad's Sunday dinner to him one family at the time since the lock down. They are my in-laws and sometimes annoy me, so I've been really shocked by how much I miss seeing them every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is easy for me...this is the longest I have gone without seeing the grands in person.....so they are at the top of the list...yes, even before that much needed hair cut...maybe we will play beauty salon...LOL! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can pretty much do most things now, but getting our favourite takeaway and going back to cafe's and restaurants again. Hanging out for the haircut too, haven't got round to it yet.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from the opportunity to get my ass spanked, I am missing trips away with my campervan. But I don't see why I cannot do that just as safely as staying at home. Apart from having to use taps to fill up the water tank (keep hand sanitizer ready for that) I have everything I need in the van, shower, toilet, kitchen. I think I can do this safely.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Without a doubt it's seeing our granddaughter other than on a screen. Friends and a long overdue haircut. Our hairdressers (we think) are due to open around 4th July but goodness knows when I'll be able to get in for an appointment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without a doubt it's seeing our granddaughter other than on a screen. Friends and a long overdue haircut. Our hairdressers (we think) are due to open around 4th July but goodness knows when I'll be able to get in for an appointment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really miss the choir. It's my only social activity, and I can't wait to see the group again and sing together. Sadly,it may be some time before that happens, even if church services resume in September.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts