Monday, June 01, 2020

Teeth Chattering





Last week it felt like summer....... the temperatures were in the high 30's with humidex readings of 40... (that's high 90s to low 100s for those of you on Fahrenheit)  THEN on Saturday the temperatures dropped.......... down ... down... down - woke up Sunday morning to 5 degrees!! (41 for fahrenheit folks) ........... and NO HEAT in the trailer!!!  GAH!!  It was a simple fix... Sir Steve just had to switch over the propane tanks... but I was a block of ice by the time he did it.  Have I told you all I am a 'fair weather camper??!! GAH!!  With any luck it should warm up again by mid week.

Sir Steve and my SIL worked on the deck extension again this weekend....... and it's finished!!!  I love it!!  Now we can come in and out of our bedroom door...........


                                                              Before....

                                                               After........



One of our neighbours up here... she used to visit me every Monday during the winter and before covid...... told me she had trained as a hairdresser...... but she was allergic to the chemicals they use and had to give it up.......... BUT... a hairdresser??!!  living right beside me ??!!! OMG!!!  Soooooooooo she is bringing up her scissors and stuff and maybe ...... hopefully....... this week she will trim my hair for me!!  wouldn't that be nice?!!!

We're gonna renovate the kitchen here!!  Well really what we're gonna do is get rid of the banquette and put in an actual table with 4 chairs........ OMG!!  I can't wait.  This trailer checked almost all our boxes.. separate bedroom for the lil one... patio doors... big master bedroom (king size bed would you believe??!!  and wardrobe) ...... but we had to give up the dining table........... Sir Steve is gonna fix that !!  with the brand new table and chairs which is supposed to be here next week......... YAY!!!  I will of course post before and after pics.....

and final bit of news.......

The doctor changed Sir Steve's pills.......... and said 'hopefully' the side effects wouldn't be so........ mmmmmmmmm.. annoying?? frustrating??
Well it's been 2 weeks and I don't see any change......... am I being too impatient??
and I hate to bring it up... cause I know it is REALLY bugging him..... and somehow my telling him I am horny isn't gonna make it any better is it?? and I am worried if I try any ... how shall I put it ?? coaxing?? teasing?? sucking?? and it doesn't produce the desired results it will just make it worse ... for him and me.........
but ya know.. on the large scale  of things this really is pretty small stuff.........

Life is good despite some minor blips .........

2 comments:

  1. Hey Morningstar,

    It did drop WAY to low this weekend didn't it??? Brr!!! So jealous of the hairdresser (not that I do anything with my hair but still just the idea!!!)

    The extension looks awesome! The one thing I love about being in a quarantine is the family time. I am lucky to be safe at home and actually LIKE being with my family. I find it kinda like going back to when stores were closed on Sundays, remember?

    As for Sir Steve, I am sorry that things are lacking but you are right, such a small thing.

    Good luck with home schooling this week and don't forget to look at the stars for me please!!!!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    Oh brrr, it's frustrating when the temperatures fluctuate so wildly. The most we are getting at the moment is 15/16 degrees C where we are.

    Yay on the new deck, it looks great, and the dining table!

    Hairdressers here have been open for a few weeks, but they are not surprisingly heavily booked. I have my fingers crossed for a cut in the near future!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts