Thursday, June 25, 2020

Half Way Back



I'm slowly coming out of the funk I have been in...... slowly.  That whole mess with the lil one last week really knocked the stuffing out of me.... left me limp and exhausted. 

AND yes it was all resolved last Thursday - late afternoon.  The attitude is over .......... for this time!

But it doesn't change how shattered my mind was...........

Today is the last official day of school............YAY!  but the summer stretches in front of me - endless hours of amusing the lil one.  ( I am trying to give myself permission to stop expecting perfection from myself...... got a ways to go yet)

On top of all this - in 2 weeks I have my cancer screening.  I had one in October but there were some anomalies and I was scheduled for another screening in March.... yeah March - so that didn't happen.  I am worried - scared stiff is more honest.  I feel like I'm holding my breath - afraid to make any long term plans in case...............

Before I forget - thank you to all of you who sent emails and messages checking up on me.... it's because of you - honestly - that I am here this morning.........

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going better. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for your screening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, I'm glad things have settled down with the lil one and getting back on track. Will be thinking of you. My Mother had regular screening too. If they did find any cells of concern they would remove them then and there at the same time. It is good that the doctors are keeping an eye and regularly screening.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are coming out of that hole. It was crowded with you in here with me! LOL!

    Just breathe through the cancer thing (I go in August if that helps). And if you feel something holding your hand or brushing your hair out of the way, don't freak out, it is just a virtual me giving you some support.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts