Thursday, June 27, 2019

THE discussion








Well -- we kinda sort of had a discussion last evening..... 

Sir Steve and I were talking about something (at the moment I have no idea what it was) and I said 'you haven't read my blog have you?' (just a little passive/aggressive) 
He said 'not yet' ....... to which I said 'well you probably should and I should probably run and hide'.  (just a wee bit more passive/aggressive) 

Turns out Sir Steve was putting up with my crankiness cause he figured it was mostly caused by my withdrawals ..... AND he wanted to support me ...... I filled up with tears and explained that his trying to protect me etc had actually just made things worse.. I needed to be reminded that I was still responsible for my behaviour -- for my mouth! AND not being reminded just kinda / sort of made me feel more fragile.

Later on I kinda threw out there that I needed a spanking to help my equilibrium and he said over his shoulder that he had read that bit........ 

So now the ball is in his court -- he will spank me if when he feels like it.. which is a good thing... and I will be more aware of my emotions and especially my mouth... 

We established I am not as fragile as he thought (you were right about that one Roz - grinning)  

Soooooooooo we sort of / kinda had THE discussion - here's to life returning to quasi normal......... 

4 comments:

  1. A kinda discussion is better than no discussion, Morningstar ;) ... I'm sure Sir Steve will look for just the right moment to give you what he thinks you want/need :) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you talked Morningstar. I thought Sir Steve was being lenient because of the withdrawals and wanted to support you. I hope now you will get what you need/want.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you taking control! Good girl! A little talk is better than nothing and you found out what Sir Steve was actually thinking, not what you imagined him to be thinking!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you spoke up! It can be hard, but it will be good. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts