Friday, June 21, 2019

Almost.........









For the last - I don't know - 6 weeks or so - I have been keeping up with 2 households... the one in the city and the one in the country.  It's exhausting - honest!  And every Friday I pack up what we need in the country for the weekend - load up the car and head to the trailer.  On Sunday I reverse that and head back to the city.

BUT

We are down to the finish line.  Next Friday we move to the country for the summer!   I can not wait !! 

However before I get to the finish line - I have one more 'hurdle' to get over.  This weekend Sir Steve has invited 10 friends to the trailer for a barbeque on Saturday.  10 people!  plus us... plus the lil one!
AND being us we can't just do hot dogs and hamburgers Noooooooo we are doing flank steak and baked potatoes and salad..... plus appetizers before and a fancy dessert.  

I think I set the bar a bit high when I did Sir Steve's 50th birthday at the trailer 2 years ago...... 4 course dinner ....... yeah I don't know the meaning of 'camp food'.

Life is good when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel........

3 comments:

  1. Yay for summer, Morningstar! ... here it means less freedom with kids out of school but parents not off work as I take up the slack ... my time will come in August ... enjoy your camping summer! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    I have one question, can we come to the bbq too? LoL. Good luck with the prep, not that you need it:)

    Yay for summer, and moving to the campground for the duration.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts