Saturday, June 29, 2019

Happy Camper


(not our trailer)



The lil one and I moved the last of the 'stuff' up to the trailer yesterday - we organised her bedroom and then she toddled off to mom's trailer for a week (in the summer we do one week on one week off custody)  She did say to me though that she wished she could stay - or come back on Monday - I reminded her that it was summer ..... so... one week on one week off was what we do...... 

Then I set up the bathroom and got the kitchen organised and put all my clothes in the wardrobe in our bedroom. (Sir Steve brought his suitcase up after work and we got all his stuff into the drawers)  Everything fit!!  with some room to spare .. AND it looks amazing!! My stress levels dropped !  

My eldest daughter and son in law came up in the afternoon (they are on holidays for a week) and they came and spent the afternoon with me ........ it was glorious!!  

BUT the best part........ even better than the neat and tidy trailer

Last evening we were sitting around the fire and I said some cheeky thing to Sir Steve (can't even remember what) and when I turned to look at him he was giving me THAT look!!  and he said ' I still have my belt on you know' !  My heart skipped a beat and my knees went weak ....... ohhhhhhhhh this could be a GREAT summer!!!

(ohhhhhhhhhh and guess what??? guess !!! guess!!!
I actually slept for 7 hours last night for the first time in god only knows how long!!)

Summer time and the living is easy..............

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, this all sounds wonderful. Glad you had such a great start to summer :) ooh, those were definitely belly flipping words from Sir Steve :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely start to summer! I can only imagine the belly flop at that belt remark :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Morningstar,

    What a lovely start to summer for you!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts