Monday, February 11, 2019

Sore bum = Happy sub








It's almost a ritual -- watching Sir Steve pull out the 'toy' bag and carefully select the implements he wants to use....... on Saturday he pulled out the quirt, the braided rope, the big flogger, the leather paddle.  

He came to me in the living room and pointed to the bedroom......... I got up and went to him wanting a kiss ... wanting the reassurance that everything was as it should be... he gave me a 'cheap kiss' and I made the 'mistake' of saying so..... 'that was a cheap kiss hopefully the spankings won't be cheap' (I do look for trouble sometimes!)  He smirked at me 'cheap eh? we'll see what you think AFTER'....... and he unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops.  My knees went weak -- his belt?? he's never used his belt... (in fact I don't think anyone has ever used a belt)

He cycled through all the toys at least twice -- including the belt.  can I say OUCH!  holy sh*t it has to be a 15 out of 10 ......  the worst of all the toys.  It is my new 'love to hate' toy trust me!  It wasn't long into the spanking that I realized this wasn't going to be a 'sexy let's play and have fun' spanking -- it was hard -- white knuckle hard.  Reminiscent of the style of play we did 10 years ago out at the clubs.  No sensual teasing ... just strictly pain..... loads of it.

BUT

it is the extreme pain that this masochist was looking for / needing -- it blends together to create this wonderful cocktail of happy chemicals -- endorphins and dopamine mostly -- I am a junky and crave these highs........... 

The aftermath looked something like this......................




My ass was still pink and tight and sore on Sunday........... and it still twinges today when I sit...... or when Sir Steve playfully pokes it or slaps it......... best feeling ever! 

Life is good when I get the cocktail of happy chemicals............
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! ... happy to hear your Sir spanked your blues away, Morningstar! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Morningstar, this is awesome! Glad Sir Steve gave you what you needed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts