Monday, April 30, 2018

The big shopping spree







We're back from our 'bus man's holiday'.  Long trip -- 6 hours west past Toronto 
(for those of you who don't know Toronto -- it's a HUGE city with 6 lanes of highway running both ways -- and those 6 lanes often look like a parking lot)

Friday was a glorious day weather wise.  Sir Steve got working on the kitchen tile work for his parents and his mother and I headed off on a shopping trip.  (Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE shopping???!)

After a morning of shopping Sir Steve's mother and I had a quick lunch with the men then she and I went out on the back deck and she was fuming about what we would do for the afternoon.  I took a big breath (cause I wasn't that comfortable bringing it up) and reminded her how she was always saying 'we' should go to a sex shop.

She really did surprise me / shock me when she answered "let's do it!  I know of 2 here ".  OK so I thought I was calling her bluff and turned out she called mine.  So we headed off to do more shopping.

As we were pulling into a parking lot of a strip mall I spotted one of the 2 sex shops.  It was called Stag Shop.  I figured from the name it would cater to males.  As I wanted to pick up a vibrating cock ring for Sir Steve I planned to drag the mother into that one first.  She had been talking about one called 'The Love Shop' ....... and that was where she wanted to go.

BUT
before we could head off to the Stag Shop she dilly dallied in the grocery store 3 doors down from the sex shop.  (grinning)  When she couldn't stall any longer I convinced her we would try the Stag shop first.  On the door was a notice that for the weekend there was no tax....... AND (grinning even more) they gave a 20% discount to seniors.  

When we entered I have to admit all my preconceived notions evaporated immediately.  It was a lovely shop.  Discrete (well as discrete as any sex shop can be) With a wall full of different dildos and vibrators.  The mother looked stunned.  She just stood looking at the wall.  

A young sales girl came over to serve us.  I told her what we were looking for -- a vibrator for a 'beginner'.  (in fact so much of a beginner the mother had confided in me she had NEVER masturbated and NEVER had an orgasm!  How could I not help out??!!)

The mother was just looking up and down the wall -- not saying much.  So I decided to give her some time I would ask about vibrating cock rings.  We walked half way down the shop and into an aisle where the cock rings were.  The salesgirl pulled one off the rack to show me.  My immediate reaction was 'it won't fit'.  The salesgirl said 'well you have to use lube and it stretches'.  But I got caught in that trap once before... so I asked how much does it stretch.  The salesgirl was opening the package when I noticed the mother was standing in the aisle right behind us and she was paying close attention to what we were doing. (grinning)

This is the size of the cock ring............... 



any wonder I questioned how big it would stretch?!

 The salesgirl stretched it out -- and said "I'm pretty sure this will fit".  




Yup that should do the job quite nicely!!!

One item purchased......... now back to the mother.

The salesgirl suggested a video on "How to masturbate"........ and the mother thought that might be a good idea - so it was added to the shopping basket.

Then the salesgirl pulled down a nice little clit vibrator.... a soft jelly one.  She was explaining /extolling it's virtues and I think the mother was listening.  Then the mother asked how much....... and when she heard $50 she nearly swallowed her back teeth.  She wanted to know if they had any cheaper ones...... and what about a bullet vibrator (I think she may have been doing some research).  When the bullet was brought out -- I pointed out to the mother she might not find it the best.  It was metal and hard and from experience I found them quite irritating.  The salesgirl (god bless her patience) had been rummaging around and found another jelly clit vibrator for $35 ...... and she had a sale!!  The mother was convinced to buy a small bottle of lube and a small bottle of toy cleaner and we were done. 

In the car going home she was like a kid with a new toy -- excited and bouncing around.  I asked if she was gonna watch the video with her husband -- HELL NO was her response.... in fact she added she wasn't even gonna mention it to him.  Then she changed her mind and said she might watch it and make it obvious with moans etc and see if he came to check it out.  Then she thought she might just tell him and see if he was interested in getting involved.

When we got home I of course told Sir Steve about the shopping spree and the purchases.  He got this cheeky grin on his face ........ I told him to behave.  After dinner his parents asked what we wanted to do...... the mother asked if we wanted to watch some television......... wait for it........................ 


Sir Steve asked her if she had any good videos to watch!!

Saturday Sir Steve got the tile work finished -- I unfortunately had an old health issue raise it's ugly head so I spent most of the day in and out of bed -- feeling like death warmed over.

Sunday we loaded up the car -- said our goodbyes and left them to -- what I hope will be - a new start for their marriage -- and an 'exciting' time.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Wow, I still can believe Sir Steve's mother confided all that in you. I had to giggle at stalling in the grocery store and at Sir Steve's comment lol. Sounds like a (hopefully successful) shopping trip. Hmm, I wonder if you will receive a report? lol

    Sorry the health flare happened, hope you are feeling better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY she's awesome for trusting you with such a personal "shopping trip". I don't even go to the store with my best girlfriends. We're all a little bit prudish on the outside I guess...

    Well done on the the "any good videos to watch" question at the end of the night! Funny.

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you. There is no way I would take my mother in law on such a trip. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts