Monday, April 09, 2018

Slice 'n Dice

(warning -- does include some graphic information/pictures)
 






The Sadist came out to play on Saturday night.  The knives were lined up nicely along the edge of the bed... he was very polite and asked 'if I WANTED to come play'??!!  

It had been a long week -- a stressful week -- and I was feeling separated from Sir Steve (which is difficult to explain -- but when too much vanilla seeps into our relationship it is hard to find the masochist mind set - the subbie mind set  and the knives generally help)

I slipped out of my clothes and laid on the bed -- giggling - mostly from nerves -- and wondering if I would get 'there'... to the mindset.

Sir Steve started off slowly sensually with the knives -- but I was (he says) whimpering and making a nonsense.  So he increased the intensity almost immediately.  

And the endorphins started flowing almost immediately -- it hurt -- it burned -- I yelped and Sir Steve just grinned.  (I did say he's a Sadist right??) 

I knew he used a range of knives -- I knew he was 'drawing' pretty patterns on my body -- I knew he was way into his own head.  An image flashed through my mind -- I was only a hunk of beef being sliced and diced by his knives.

When we were done he told me to lie still and he took pictures of my body.......... 



On Sunday I was quiet -- my legs hurt -- my back burned.   My mind set wasn't the best and I knew what I dearly needed was to have some creams massaged gently into my body -- and to make sweet gentle love with Sir Steve.

Sir Steve gently massaged some soothing coconut oil into my body and it helped to cool the burning.  He took some pictures of the 'day after'... including the sliced legs.






Sunday night we made love -- my mind was in a weird place and for some reason I felt shy and awkward.

Today the back doesn't burn -- the cuts on my legs are healing -- and life has shifted back to way too much vanilla............ 

But all is good when you can slip in some slice 'n dice

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some pattern, ouch!I'm sorry that vanilla seems to have taken over again!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes feel vanilla returns way too quickly. Hope you heal quickly and get some play time again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts