Thursday, August 31, 2017

True Measure of Love


This morning I am sitting here in the trailer taking stock of my life....... and realizing for the millionth time how lucky I am.  I never in my wildest dreams thought I would find this sort of love.

A love built on respect and caring and trust.

I was thinking of all the little things Sir Steve does that shows me the depth of his love......... besides sex that is..... the sex is fantastic and frequent and more than mind blowing......the spankings are spontaneous and never forced or begged for... 

Nah - it's more the normal every day things he does for me....... like getting the coffee ready before bed so when I wake up in the morning I only have to flip the on switch .... or coming home late from work and turning the barbecue on to cook dinner.... or his probing looks -- his insistent "tell me what's wrong" and fixing whatever 'it' is or assuring me it WILL get better.... it's how he wraps his arms around me as we climb into bed at night - and no matter how tired he is -- or how much his body hurts -- he whispers in my ear -- and we laugh together -- and finally he kisses me goodnight - soft sweet kisses..... and I fall asleep with his arm around me - protectively holding me close.

OH and he thanks me all the time -- for taking care of the lil one -- for a meal -- for thinking of something he has forgotten -- for all the little things I do. 

He honestly truly makes me feel loved and valued.... and that is a very good thing!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts