Friday, August 25, 2017

Brrrrrrrrr



I am sitting here in shorts and a sweatshirt - freezing my ass off - thinking I should put on long pants and warm socks.  Weather wise this summer has been very disappointing!

The lil one wants to go to the beach party this afternoon -- and I am thinking we will be breaking ice on the lake.  GEEEZ! 

Camp time is winding down........ ending pretty much the way it started - with me in long pants and warm socks and the heater going during the night.  Two more weekends and we'll be back in the city.

And then the following 2 weekends we'll be packing up the trailer and winterizing it.  Three months ago I didn't see me living here - 24/7 - for the entire summer but I have.  Next summer should be easier -- I won't be a 'newbie' to trailers and the folks around here... and I'll be better prepared for the dramas and the noise noise noise. (small smile)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts