Friday, August 11, 2017

I'm Hanging in............




For some reason I can't upload pictures today -- it might be the old computer I'm working on........... 

Life is improving -- it took me longer to pull out of my funk after the weekend then usual.  Monday spent here in the city doing laundry helped a bit.  But I think it was Monday night when I crawled into bed with Sir Steve and he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight while he made sweet love to me that was the biggest factor in my improvement.  It's hard to explain but I feel more connected to him when we make love and that calm peace lasts for days afterwards.

It also seems Sir Steve is being a bit 'bossy' towards me now -- more than usual -- which is a very good thing... it helps me stay focused on the important things. 

We've gone on a couple of adventures this week with the lil one (Sir Steve's on vacation) and we've appreciated / enjoyed the unscheduled days together.

"life is not easy
life is not perfect
BUT 
life is good!"  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:17 pm

    ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous I haven' a clue what you mean by ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morningstar, it wasn't your computer. There was a major problem with Blogger and no one could upload pictures. We got some engineers out of bed and they fixed the problem in no time.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts