Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sexy

I have had a dilemma for many years........ what is sexy??? W used to want me to wear short skirts with no under pants and no bra....... sexy?? not for me I felt like a slut... and try as I might to explain to him that when a woman reaches a certain age -- undergarments tend to help the dress fit properly.............. he insisted

W would have preferred to see me in something like this...........



So I have had this image in my head of what 'men' find sexy.

For Sir Steve's birthday I asked him what he would like me to wear -- he said 'something sexy' -- which honestly sent me into a tail spin!!  I wanted a new dress -- something sexy for him........ but what to buy what to buy??? 

On a whim I purchased a pretty burgundy dress - nothing special really in my mind -- but it had these fancy cut out shoulders that I have seen on other women and admired.  I wasn't sure if I would call them sexy -- but they appealed to me.......... I also purchased a pair of wedge heels -- that define 'strappy' with a zipper up the back of the heel.  I showed Sir Steve the shoes first and he said "Now those are sexy!!"  He didn't get to see the dress until the day of his birthday....... I put it on with my new strappy sandals (complete with painted toe nails) and came out of the trailer. (oh yeah --  I will add -- I had bra and panties on!) and Sir Steve's mouth dropped open.   This picture is very similar to the dress I wore..............



More than once during the party Sir Steve pulled me to him and whispered in my ear - 'you look so sexy!'

Sir Steve and I have discussed what defines 'sexy' for him... He was hestitant to tell me -- cause he believes whatever makes me feel sexy is sexy -- but I explained I needed some direction -- told him about my past ideas on what men found sexy -- and he agreed to guide me a little bit........... 

Life is good when you receive gentle direction with love...........

1 comment:

  1. Sexy is really a combination of things in my books. Something that I find super sexy on my fiancee isn't something I might find sexy on someone who doesn't wear it with the same confidence she does.

    For instance I never would have thought I would think someone in basketball shorts and a tank top would be same sexy to me but she gets me every time. But when she dressed more feminine in boots and tights it gives me the same response lol. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts