Monday, August 15, 2016

A little Disappointment



Well my weekend plans got changed ............ Hands developed a migraine on Saturday and messaged me around 2 in the afternoon 

I got it you know -- a migraine is no fun -- best place for a migraine is in a dark cool room ........ certainly dinner for 3 was not an option.  I got it -- honest I did.

Well the adult side of my brain got it --

my emotional side not so much.

I was really looking forward to the 3 of us being together -- adult time -- laughing and socializing and building that bond that makes this so special. 

The adult side of me finished making the meat dish and got it ready to go in the freezer.
The adult side of me cleaned up the cooking mess
The adult side of me cleared the dining room table and put everything away
The adult side of me thought about the next possible date 


Life happens and there are other weekends -- and a good stroganoff tucked away in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that things didn't go as planned. Migraine happens or gets worse in the heat. It sucks but life is unpredictable like that.

    I'm sure that the weather in Kingston is cool by now .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts