This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Answering Lilac's questions........
On Monday Lilac asked me a couple of questions based on the dinner party....
1). Isn't Hands supposed to ask his wife to help you in the kitchen ?
2). Don't you think you may be stronger than who you think you are as in role-wise ? For example , you keep calm and you can control the situation etc ?
(clarified version of #2) "Have you ever thought you may be somewhat dominant ?"
I decided to answer it in a post -- cause usually more than one person has thought the same thing.............
#1 -- not the way I see it Lilac -- though I welcome other thoughts on the matter.
We both serve him and it is our responsibility to make sure his needs are taken care of. I don't believe either of us should have to be told what to do for him in regards to obvious needs -- like preparing his dinner.
This relationship is very new and we are all still working out the details...... BUT... the one thing I know (want) is that when we are all together I would like his wife and I to serve him together -- BUT with my always being mindful that she comes first -- I am the 'second' so to speak. When she allows me to serve him it is a like a gift she gives me. This style of poly is new for me -- I am following his wife's lead and Hand's lead obviously. We are figuring out what is going to work best for the 3 of us -- no one else just us 3.
#2 Oh wow Lilac -- believe me when I say you are not the first person to suggest that I may have a dominant side. (small smile) I have had my fair share of folks at munches ask me if I am sure I am submissive
And I will tell you what I tell them....... I am submissive to my core. I did -- once upon a very long time -- try domming and made a mess of it ...... it didn't feel comfortable -- I didn't feel comfortable in my skin.
I do have a very strong personality -- I ran a business -- taught school and raised two kids -- all of which involve a fair amount of "taking charge". BUT it exhausted me and I hated being in control.
I also firmly believe that there is nothing wrong with being a strong submissive - in my addled brain -- when I give up control it means more than if I were a doormat and rolled over for every person who used a capital "D" or "M" in front of their name. Maybe Dominants wouldn't agree with me -- I know W used to say "just once he would like to dom a weak submissive" -- shrug. I believe -- and this is just MY belief -- that my job as a submissive is to make my Dominant's life as easy and uncomplicated as possible. No Dominant will ever have to 'micromanage' me - I'll take care of me and if that makes people think I am dominant -- shrug -- so be it -- I just believe being a strong submissive might just increase my value (grinning)
and one other thought -- have you ever been in a group of submissives where there is no leader??? dear god in heaven -- NOTHING gets done!!
and I have often wondered - in a group of Masters/Dominants - if anything would get done either - with them all thinking they should be in charge (cheeky grin)
(ok that last bit was written a little tongue in cheek)
I hope that answers your questions Lilac -- if not -- please feel free to ask for clarification!
~~~~~~~~~~
Now Day 7 -- last day of the photo challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After a few years of estrangement from my family - of missed birthdays and holidays - we have all been working very hard to mend the ...
-
The doctor said it was the flu....... a bad case of the flu.. she gave me pills to stop the mystery pain... she shooed me back to work. Do i...

Morningstar, thank you very much for the clarification. As I stated earlier , I am very new to the lifestyle and therefore I have no idea how submissives act in a group. But as you wrote before in your posts, I've read about the dinner parties where the men sat and women wore all black dresses and served quietly, etc . It sounds very fascinating even imagining while reading it.
ReplyDeleteYes and I would like to ask you questions. Because I have a little confusion here. They say that once a person submits, that person can't make the rules . What would you advise and suggest a young and very strong submissive (who is a complete leader in vanilla world) entering the lifestyle in looking for a Dom ?
1). Should she find a 24/7 Dom who will let her do things her way in serving ?
2). Or should she find a Dom for bedroom purpose only ?
Thank you very much again. It's always good to read your posts.