Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I'm Late



 I'm late getting today's blog post up -- shoot me!  I for the first time in a very long time actually slept in!!    Seriously ??!!  I thought my clock must have been wrong!!  So the blog post I had in mind for today will have to wait for another day........

But I will tell you what I did last night that probably contributed to my sleeping in........

You see yesterday I read something on Fetlife written by someone who is slowly  losing their eye sightThey challenged folks to post pictures of the world around them -- our view on the world.  Her hope is to have pictures from all around the world  

I loved the idea -- and though I have hundreds of pictures I could draw from -- I decided last night to head out to Kingston Mills.  In the 3 years I have been here I have never actually visited Kingston Mills.  So off I went after dinner with my camera and spent a  couple of hours walking around -- snapping shots.

It was hot -- and I still managed to walk about 3 miles or so -- and did manage to get a couple of pictures ............

So instead of my original thought for today -- here are some pictures I took last night for someone I don't know -- will never know -- who wants to fill her world with colour and objects and beauty before it's too late 











 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww such a wonderful thing to do! You got some REALLY great shots, good job.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts