Monday, October 21, 2013

Spinnng spinning....

What a weekend we had!!!

It started Friday with a fetish photo shoot here at the house - more on that and some pictures to come soon...

Saturday we went to the Sex show in Toronto - more on that to come... 

Sunday I had a quiet morning planned and then off to a photo shoot with my photography class.

BUT...............

around noon the doorbell rang ......... and rang and rang.  Honestly by the time I got up the steps to the front door I thought there must be some MAJOR incident on the street!!

Imagine my surprise when I flung open the door to see both my daughters, 3 grandkids and son in law all standing there grinning at me like crazy fools.  And for the life of me i couldn't figure out what the devil they were doing here!!!

Then I heard through the fog of my brain the words "Happy Birthday Granny!!!"  and then all I could think was "BUT that's next weekend"....... 

For the first time in my entire life !!!  they (with the help of W of course) managed to plan and pull off a Surprise Birthday party!!!

Everyone piled into the house amidst much laughter and hugs and kisses.  Everyone got busy making lunch and setting the table and ordering me around ............ good thing to, cause I just stood there looking pretty much like a fish out of water gaping at everyone and exclaiming "but I didn't even do my hair and I have no make up on!!"

Daughter #2 baked spice cupcakes ............... and can I say YUM!



And then we headed off to the park to blow off steam before they had to head back to Montreal...................

 
W kept an eye on the clock and at 3:15 had everyone packing up and heading out - myself included............... 

It was the very BEST birthday surprise EVER!!!  I am such a lucky Mom, grandma and subbie! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Always so wonderful to be surrounded by family!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts