Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Peeking in.......






have you missed me???

We have been so busy - which means I have had little or no blog time... 

Friday (as I told you all) we went to a munch
Saturday I had the submissive group here in the afternoon and then W and I went to a  halloween pot luck dinner/party
Sunday I needed some down time - play time seems to be getting more difficult to recuperate from
 Yesterday was Tai Chi which used  up my last ounce of energy.........
 Today W and I were up - believe or not - at 5 am to go into town to watch the Canada AM show (morning news program) being filmed (from 6 am to 9 am)  and to see Blue Rodeo perform.  It was SO bloody cold that it has taken me 5 hours to defrost - seriously !!!

I promise in the next day or so more details on the weekend activities...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts