Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A chuckle anyone???

At photograph class I sit with two young women.  We laugh and chat and I learn all sorts of neat stuff from them.  Last week they educated me on "grumpy cat".  (right  - you ALL know 'grumpy cat' and I am the last person on the planet to learn of this phenomenon!!!??)

After trying to explain it to me - and my not getting the humour - they told me to come home and google it......... so I did.

Oh my heaven's !!!  If you have NOT heard of grumpy cat you should!!  If these few pics I pulled, don't put a smile on your face, then there is no hope for you (cheeky grin)  

Enjoy








2 comments:

  1. Ordalie10:04 pm

    I had not heard of grumpy cat either, so I had a look. BUT I only found photos of the cat, without any captions. So could you give us a link, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ordalie - i just went to Google - hit the images button - then entered "grumpy cat" - that's it... no website per say

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts