This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Saturday, August 03, 2013
Over the Moon
I am over the moon...............
Youngest daughter called me Friday afternoon and told me she is gonna drive up on Monday (weather permitting) and bring the boys.
AND best ever news - the two oldest ones get to stay with W and me for a couple of days!!
So if I don't post for a bit next week you'll all know why............ I'll be swimming at the beach - building sandcastles - visiting the Old Fort and having picnics....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Haven't got a whole lot of news today ............. We went to house sit for our friend while she was at her dad's funeral. Her par...
-
I saw the therapist yesterday - again - and probably will for a while. My emotions and thoughts were pretty jumbled and when I opene...

Yay! for summer grandkid fun!!!!
ReplyDelete