Monday, November 15, 2010

Sparkling


Well I scrubbed and vacuumed and dusted and polished and swept and even did laundry......... and at 4:30 Sunday I collapsed - exhausted but pleased. The house is ready!!! No Christmas decorations done.. though I did grab the Christmas runner for the dining room table and put it out.. my big effort for now.

It's not exactly the type of Monday Morning report that I used to put up....... but it is the best I can do for now.......

The interesting thing.. well at least to me... is that even though there are other types of play I could do.... things that don't involve my bending over and having my body jerked about with thuddy things... (which does hurt - hell just cleaning made my stomach hurt ) things like knives.. or needles..,. where I should / have to stay very still and just enjoy.,,,,,,, I have no interest. It's like that part of my life has just shrivelled up.

Ah well hopefully this too will pass.. until the desires come back I will sit back and enjoy my sparkling clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts