Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sadist


As you all know by now... or should... I am a masochist. I enjoy playing with Sadists. BUT unfortunately Sadists are few and far between (despite what other well meaning sadists tell me)

In my experience a sadist picks up some toy or other - a crop or a flogger or a whip... and enjoys themself beating my ass. I on the other hand rather enjoy having my ass beaten.

And as you all know .. I have been on a little sabbatical from play parties......for a number of valid reasons.

However I am going to a party this weekend. And I am looking forward to it.

Then I got an email message that said simply "Do you trust me?"
To which I responded with a simple "Yes I trust you"
Then I got another email message that said " Prepare to suffer my way - sadistic smile"

"my way"?? what the devil does that mean???

So for the last week or so I have been pondering all the ways a sadist can play...... and I am coming up pretty empty.

As the weekend draws ever closer I find myself anticipating the party more and more... AND .. yes I will admit it... I am getting nervous.

Every time I play it is like the first time. I always wonder if I will wimp out... if I will disappoint and not live up to this reputation I seem to have acquired. Will I be masochistic enough??

And every time I come away pleased with myself.. I didn't wimp out.

This time I have no idea what is in store for me. That makes it even more fun. You see.. for me.......... BDSM play starts in my lil addled brain... and works out from there... the anticipation is as much a part of the play time as the actual play time.

3 more sleeps till the party...... 3 more !!

1 comment:

  1. Ordalie12:30 am

    And a full account of it afterwards, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts