Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pop Quiz

OR 56 more things about me

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - i fidget and fidget some more
2. Are you double jointed - no but from reading scarlet's pop quiz maybe i should be?
3. Can you roll your tongue - yup i can roll it , fold it, and wave it
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - i don't think so .. but my kids say i have A look
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - why would i want to??
6. Can you cross your eyes - can't everyone?
7. Tattoos - two - one celtic butterfly on my breast - one BDSM symbol on my thigh
8. Piercing - one in each ear - and of course my clit piercing
9. Do you make your bed daily - of course !!

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - left
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - of course - and it was a wooden clog.. good thing my aim was off
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - 20$
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - earrings, my slave ring and my collar of course
14. Favorite piece of clothing - my red snuggly

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - twirl it
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - when i was a kid - Mom used to fry it with eggs
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - rarely
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - none
19. What's your favorite beverage - toss up between coke and coffee - i need my caffeine dontcha know !!
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Spano's - they make the BEST pizza and subs
21. Do you cook - who else is gonna feed me??

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - twice daily
23. Hair drying method - blow dryer - is there another way??
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - sure did - until one dye made my hair fall out (l'Oreal - just so you know)

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - like a trooper - but mostly under my breath
26. Do you ever spit - ewwwww disgusting..

FAVORITE

27. Animal - cat
28. Food - roast lamb
29. Month - July
30. Day - Friday
31. Cartoon - don't have one
32. Shoe brand - if they fit and are comfy then that's my brand!
33. Subject in school - English Literature and History
34. Color - RED
35. Sport - football
36. TV shows - all the CSI shows and all the Law and Order, Bones and the Mentalist
37. Thing to do in the spring - dig in the garden
38. Thing to do in the summer - read and dig in the garden
39. Thing to do in the autumn - work and more work
40. Thing to do in the winter - work more work and shovel snow

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - do i have one??
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - i HATE the phone - but probably my kids
43. Reading - James Patterson - but all good mysteries
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - rarely if ever
45. What color is your bedroom - yellow and navy
46. Do you use an alarm clock - have one but usually don't need it - i am an early riser
47. Window seat or aisle - aisle so i can stretch my legs out if i have to

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - on my right side then on my left side and Sir's says when i turn it is dangerous for Him
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - of course
50. Do you snore - a lady NEVER snores - but Sir has a different opinion (on both)
51. Do you sleepwalk - i used to yes
52. Do you talk in your sleep - i used to yes
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - yes with cuffs my white teddy bear that Sir gave me
54. How about with the light on - off
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - TV it always puts me to sleep
56. Last interesting person you met - luka


3 comments:

  1. Most excellent answers!
    I love that you wrote "a lady NEVER snores - but Sir has a different opinion (on both)"

    HA HA HA!

    I think my Jack would also have a differing opinion of the matter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these things! getting little glimpses - some of the answers mirror my own - if you're good with it, I'm going to steal this at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:01 pm

    Thanks for more insight. And like you, I agree that a Lady never snores...I on rare occasion have an audible breathing night.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts