Sunday, May 01, 2005

too busy

Saturday was a day full of shopping / baking/cooking preparations for youngest daughter's birthday party on Sunday and a trip to the local Medieval Fair.

The fair was amazing - the first i had ever been to. It was full of vendor's stalls selling everything from clothing and chain mail to leather boots to shields and swords. Unfortunately though, the article Sir was looking for, was no where to be found. He had so hoped there would be a blacksmith displaying his wares. Sir would very much like to purchase a pair of shackles, and perhaps some stocks. i am not sure if i felt relief or disappointment that no such articles were found. Sir did however purchase for me a new collar........ made from chain mail... that fits snuggly around my neck and can be worn all the time and is so much less vanilla looking than the plain silver chain i have been wearing. The new collar feels heavy around my neck and is such a nice reminder of who and what i am!!

By the time we got home and dinner was on the table both Sir and i were pooped and spent a nice quiet evening curled up watching TV... me in my usual position curled up on a pillow at his feet. By the time Sir took me upstairs to bed, His energy levels had returned.. so the nasty purple flogger was brought out, and i was ordered to "assume the position" on the bed. In no time at all i was wiggling and pleading for a moment to catch my breath... it all seemed so fast and so hard. Sir - being the loving caring Sir He is - agreed to give my ass a break and had me roll over and spread my legs so that my pussy might receive the kiss of the flogger. ughhhhhhhhh be careful of what you wish for....

This morning my ass is speckled with red marks .. the kiss of the purple flogger......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts