Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Devil made me do it...


The devil made me do it.. at least that is what i suspect. i would never talk to my Sir like that.. in fact as the words were coming out of my mouth i thought "what am i doing/saying??" Yet there they were.. the words.. hanging in the air. The look on my Sir's face broke my heart..... The swift punishment that followed was hard fast and cruel.. The tears.... they really weren't for the pain i was feeling on my ass.. but more the pain i felt in my heart for having talked back.. been cheeky. My Sir does not deserve that kind of treatment!!!

Fortunately for me .. my Sir is a strict Sir but also a very forgiving loving Sir... and after the punishments it was back to life as usual........ i learned my lesson !!! W/we did move on to some fun play times... and i am pleased to report that despite my doubts .. i did take 17 clothes pegs this weekend !!!! As well as receiving a needle session (which can be viewed on Sir's blog site) He took some amazing pictures of the pattern He created on His "canvas".... :) Though i must admit i am beginning to crave a whipping / flogging session... BUT my Sir was right in His feeling that neither of U/us were in the mind set for a full blown in the playroom on the cross flogging session.....

It has been a long 3 months of medical leave from work........... i go back to work today... and maybe some normalcy will return to O/our lives once my daily routine is back..... never mind the fact that my budget will welcome a return to full salary :)

Yeah i do believe the devil made me do it over the weekend :)
Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts