Wednesday, May 04, 2005

life's learnings

Never ever say "I am too old to learn something new"... i just struggled for two days now to add a "link" section to my blog. i know i know for some of you.. editing html is as easy as pie... for me it took some doing.. i was so afraid i would "break something". Oh and i did.."break something.. many times.. so i just started over (once i figured out HOW to start over.)

Life's like that .. don't you think?? Just when you think everything is running smoothly and is just the way you like it.. something comes along and pulls the rug out from underneath ya. Now the big question is .. do you stay flat on your ass on the ground .. or do you pick yourself up and get cracking again??

Certainly my life has been like that... i was going along for 35+ years quite nicely in one direction.. then boom flat on my ass... picked myself up and got going again in another completely different direction .. only to find myself back down on my ass again a few years later.... Life's just like that... and i am grateful in a strange funny way for all those bumps in the road... i have learned a whole lot more this way .. than if i had stayed on the original road.. in fact i wouldn't be where i am now if i had !!! And between you and me .. i am very happy where i am now.. learning and experiencing and living!

Yeah.. life's just like that sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts