Friday, May 13, 2005

Road Trip

i have been off work for 3 months now.. on a medical leave. All that time Sir has been promising to take me on a "road trip" to the States for a shopping spree. i honestly didn't think His schedule was gonna accomodate such a trip. BUT Wednesday evening i got the call .. "be ready to go tomorrow morning!!!"

Oh what a glorious day W/we had.... shopping. Yeah shopping. i have never before and maybe never will again.. be with a male who loves to shop!! Actually the funny thing is .. i am not all that crazy about shopping.. get in get out.. that's my motto when it comes to shopping. Unless of course one is going to a brand new area .. with brand new shops.... oh the treasures one might find !!!

It was a rather vanilla day.. in and out of shops.. looking buying.. but my Sir did manage to find a "bondage bear key ring" for me!! That's right .. a tiny little teddy bear complete with gag and bondage gear as a key ring! (big grin) it is soooo cute...

On the way home .. i kept yawning in the car.. Sir thought i must be bored.. so He ordered me to play with myself. i laughed and giggled and figured He was just teasing me.. but ohhhhhhhh no.. He wasn't teasing.. (blushing madly) .. so the pants were unzipped and pulled open.. down my hand went to play .. while we zoomed past cars and trucks...... i am sure some of the truckers got an eye full.... oh welllllllll maybe it brightened up their boring road trip .. like it brightened up mine :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts