Friday, May 20, 2005

Normal??

my life returned to normal this week.. after 3 months at home.. i returned to work...
It was an emotional time for me.... finding my way back... finding where i now belong... everyone took up the slack while i was away... some (i think) are not eager to give back the reigns of command.... others are more than happy to give back and give back more... i have to stand my ground.. take back what is mine.. negotiate the extras.. and not break anyone's spirit.....

Working does have its advantages though.. besides having full salary again i mean.... it makes the weekends really special... Fridays were always my day to speculate what would happen over the weekend.. excited butterflies would start to gather in the pit of my stomach Friday morning... and build until Sir walked through the door. While i have been off it hasn't been the same.. slowly somewhere things changed.. i lost the butterflies... and i realize now i miss them!

Will Sir be ready to push the limits again??? i feel He has been easy on me over these 3 months.. nursing His subbie ... being kind and caring and loving.. but will He see it is time to move ahead again???

Friday morning musings......... are things normal again???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts