Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hello Darkness my old friend



There's never any one reason that anxiety hits me like a 10 ten truck -- and it hasn't happened in a very long time....... BUT yesterday yeah bad anxiety day 

It might have been the combination of the snow storm -- being at Sir Steve's and not in my own home (my safe haven) and the fact that Sir Steve worked all day and came home exhausted.  I honestly don't know. I just know it was a bad day -- a terrible horrible no good day.

To keep my mind occupied and my hands busy -- I baked a ham -- and made cheesy scalloped potatoes for dinner............ (and like usual completely forgot to take a picture of the plate )









And funny enough -- once dinner was over the anxiety eased -- Sir Steve was back to his old self -- I got contact phone numbers in case of emergency (the storm was THAT bad) -- and there is hope this is the last winter storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts