Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gonna Blow






And I am not referring to summer temperatures (if anyone is interested - it has been damn cool for mid-August - even in the Great White North!)

I don't know what's wrong with me - I just feel like I might blow up like a thermometer - the heat may just bubble up and explode out the top........... and I honestly don't know why.

I had hoped last night as I went to bed - that I would wake up this morning and miraculously this feeling of steamy bad temper would have evaporated during the night........... but I didn't sleep very well last night - worrying I was keeping W awake (apparently I do that a lot ) ....  and the feeling of pressure building is still there... a feeling of being adrift ... a feeling of "je ne sais quoi".  

I don't like these feelings - not much at all............ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts