Thursday, October 24, 2019

Life gets in the way.....




On October 5th I hosted a birthday party for the lil one....... it was a 'baking' party.... the kids made mud pudding and decorated cupcakes...they played games and wore their chef hats and aprons...... they had a blast!  One lil guy was coughing and sniffing the entire time........... On Sunday I noticed my throat felt scratchy..... by Monday I was down for the count ......... 

So down for the count that there were 3 days I just couldn't do bus duty and Sir Steve and a neighbour took over........ I laid on the sofa and declared I was dying.

On the 10th I had my cancer screening -- I still felt like crap and felt even worse when it was over........ By the 13th I self diagnosed bronchitis.  ( I can do that cause I get it just about once every fall or winter)  Life couldn't get worse in my mind.  And I started to feel very sorry for myself............ 

Then I felt sorry for Sir Steve -- I wasn't good for much of anything and sex and fun stuff was non-existent!

So it has been almost 4 weeks since we had any form of sex in this house... hell it has been 4 weeks since we snuggled or kissed or fondled never mind sex......  

I am still coughing BUT come hell or high water I have adult fun time on the agenda for this weekend........ or I am gonna die trying!!

I HATE when life gets in the way............ 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    The birthday party sounded awesome:)

    So sorry to hear you are down with bronchitis, it sucks doesn't it? Something I am too familiar with also. Hope you feel better soon and that you manage some action this weekend:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little birthday parties are such fun aren't they? And so thoughtful of that little guy sharing with you. How sweet!

    I hear that bronchitis is awful (blissfully never had it). I am so sorry that it hit you again. I hope it passes quickly and that more entertaining distractions can happen this weekend.

    I have a challenge for you though. How about if next year you try NOT to get bronchitis? I mean, you have been there, done that, have the bumper sticker. It might be time for a new annual tradition (laughing).

    Hugs,
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy the birthday part went well. Hoping you fell better soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts